drank Purple Sunset Oolong by Butiki Teas

oooooh eeeeeee yeaaah! this is fantastically interesting! :) if you’re following me, you know my oolong thoughts.

this? this is a delicious cup of fruity, plum, cherry, sweet goodness. It’s..different.there’s a base note in this that is decidedly NOT fruity but helps to pull it all together. seriously…this is just a fun tea to be drinking right now..and so very unexpectedly different. neat!

Roswell Strange

Sounds really good!

it’s tasty! and not much like an oolong (well the variety that i don’t like anyway heh)

CrowKettle

Interesting! I opted not to get this last time but soon..ish.

Fjellrev

Me too, I wasn’t sure what it was going to be like but I’ll take the plunge next time I order.

Comments

Roswell Strange

Sounds really good!

CrowKettle

Interesting! I opted not to get this last time but soon..ish.

Fjellrev