drank The Black Lotus by Butiki Teas

another tea from earlier today. Mostly a whole lot of sleeping and watching tv on the ipad this morning until the power came back. Better notes later, but this is a happy tea for me. It’s sorta just what i needed this afternoon as one of my first cups of teas in forever! stupid ice storms. give me 40 below with nice powder any day! I miss alberta!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Still missing the snow out here! :(

JustJames

is this NOT a happy tea for all???? this tea and i are friends….. we will always be friends. i may have a crush (shhhhhh).

boychik

I had it today but I think I underleafed it:(. I used a diff spoon.

Comments

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Still missing the snow out here! :(

JustJames

boychik

I had it today but I think I underleafed it:(. I used a diff spoon.

Toronto, ON