meh. 1 minute steep is stupid. i will rant more about that i’m sure. Drinkable but as not a fan of yabao…esp silverbuds yabao, i wasn’t hoping for much. it’s ok but i’ll have to play a bit more.

sil, you’re awesome. xoxo

OMGsrsly

Maybe I’ll try this. How long would you suggest? 3 mins?

JustJames

i’ve done up to 8…. it’s never gone bitter. it’s a bud not a blend, exceptionally forgiving. awesome, awesome as a latte IMO. keep meaning to add nutmeg.

OMGsrsly

I’ll try 185F (85C)/3 mins, I know it’s resteepable.

Bonnie

3 minutes…at least…don’t underleaf either. All the blends this month needed at least 3 minutes no matter what the directions say…Verdant can get mad at me (which they won’t) but this is gospel. 3 minutes…

OMGsrsly

I used almost 1 tbsp for 1 cup water, it’s pretty standard for me.

Comments

JustJames

sil, you’re awesome. xoxo

OMGsrsly

Maybe I’ll try this. How long would you suggest? 3 mins?

OMGsrsly

I’ll try 185F (85C)/3 mins, I know it’s resteepable.

Bonnie

OMGsrsly

I used almost 1 tbsp for 1 cup water, it’s pretty standard for me.

Toronto, ON