drank The Jolly Earl by Verdant Tea (Special)

EG this is not. This is zhu wrong and LB….and maybe a couple spices thrown in. Again 1 min steeps is stupid. lol Pretty much feeling like i could just toss the two teas together and get mostly the same blend. Will try to play with this a bit more later. still like it..but feel more like this is like other teas than being an EG blend.

Lala

I have not tried this specific blend, but the other blends from verdant I have tried, I have always overleafed to get better flavour.

Bonnie

You do have to steep this longer…really.

Agreed Bonnie. Thy 1 min timings on all their blends is driving me nuts lol

CelebriTEA

Steep longer,but this is really. GOOD!!!

celebriTEA…your forget..me and the BLERGAMOT don’t get along :)

Kittenna

I know I’m late to the commenting here, but I’m just going with my standard infusion parameters for all Verdant teas, since they seem to work pretty well. I’m pretty sure 1 minute would be way too watery for most blends unless I’ve way overleafed.

Comments

Lala

Bonnie

You do have to steep this longer…really.

Agreed Bonnie. Thy 1 min timings on all their blends is driving me nuts lol

CelebriTEA

Steep longer,but this is really. GOOD!!!

celebriTEA…your forget..me and the BLERGAMOT don’t get along :)

Kittenna