drank Amsterdam Licorice by Steeped Tea

thanks Cavocorax! this isn’t a terrible cup of tea, as much as you expected i wouldn’t like it haha. I prefer stacy’s licorice chai but this is pretty tasty with a splash of sweetner added to it. I think this would make a pretty good slushie too in summer heh.

Roswell Strange

How would you go about making a tea slushie? That sounds super intriguing!

sweeten it a little, make it extra strength and then i just pop it in the freezer for a bit…and take it out before it’s totally iced over :)

NofarS

Great tip, Sil!

Roswell Strange

Ooh! I’m gonna have to try that! So many ideas…

the zoku pop maker thingy has a slushie maker as well that i have, but i tend to only use that one in summer since i generally want it spur of the moment heh

Comments

Roswell Strange

How would you go about making a tea slushie? That sounds super intriguing!

NofarS

Great tip, Sil!

Roswell Strange

Ooh! I’m gonna have to try that! So many ideas…

Toronto, ON