drank After Eight by Steeped Tea

mmm thanks cavocorax i made this as a super extra strength latte and man it’s good! I’m not sure i’d like this straight, but hell this is delicious as a latte!

I have to say…this isn’t really mint chocolate. it’s after eight. Slight distinction but it’s there. :) (169!)

JustJames

oh, i have something i should you with the caramel teas….

Cavocorax

Oh, i need to make this a latte. I don’t know why I hadn’t thought of that, but now it’ll be easier to drink it down.

Are you really at 268? Gj, Terri!

169… but that means i had 11 sipdowns today so HA! (so used to writing 2XX…the one doesn’t seem normal yet.

Cavocorax

Hahah. 11 sipdowns is pretty awesome! I’ve barely started my tea drinking for the day – too busy with errands etc. >:|

But once I start, I’ll get about 5 cups in! :D

Comments

JustJames

oh, i have something i should you with the caramel teas….

Cavocorax

Are you really at 268? Gj, Terri!

But once I start, I’ll get about 5 cups in! :D