drank The Jane Austen Mafia by Adagio Teas

thanks cavocorax! Admittedly, i am not an adagio fangirl. While i love the packaging, i find 90% of all the teas of theirs that i have tried, to be pretty much meh. I don’t like the base for their black teas and on the whole, for the time and effort involved in getting their teas to canada, i have sooooo many other options that are easier.

all that being said, (of course) this is a tasty blend. I wish the base was a little tastier but i can deal with that. blackberry, vanilla, cream this is! :)

Cavocorax

That’s a higher rating than I expected from you. Glad it wasn’t to bad. :p

haha it was tasty… it’s just that damn base…if it was a better base it’d be like an 85.

Comments

Cavocorax

That’s a higher rating than I expected from you. Glad it wasn’t to bad. :p