drank Wedding Impérial by Mariage Frères

I had this last night, in an effort to end the night on a more positive note. I spent more than 12 hours working on christmas eve – a night when most are going home early. As a result we didn’t get out to the store to pick up last minute things for today. Not the end of the world but it made for a super long day. So i bust out two of my favourite “treat” teas to have last night. I’m almost out of this one and it WILL be a reorder. Great tea base, nice flavouring (unless you’re Justjames). it’s one of my happy places.

oh sil, not fun. happy xmas my dear…. xoxoxoxox

tea made it aaaaalllll better!

JustJames

i really tried to taste the caramel…..! (just noticed that mention of my name!)….. i’m glad the tea fixed up your nonsense day =0)

Comments

JustJames

oh sil, not fun. happy xmas my dear…. xoxoxoxox

tea made it aaaaalllll better!

Toronto, ON