drank Pumpkin Ginger Spice by Traveling Tea

TERRI! I WANT MOAR! seriously..this is damn tasty! It’s my christmas mor-er-afternoon tea and this is so delicious. Please remind me next year we want lots of this. This might be my favourite pumpkin tea this year.

Edit: this resteeps really nicely since you can brew it and forget it lol This is pretty much all i’ve had since we got up this afternoon.

Terri HarpLady

YAY!! I knew you’d love it!
The best part is she roasts & then dehydrates the pumpkins herself. I don’t know if she grew them, or if a friend of her’s grew them, but they are locally grown. Anyway, yeah, next year we have to load up on it for sure!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

YAY!! I knew you’d love it!

Toronto, ON