drank Cinnamon Roll by Joy's Teaspoon

Another tea from Tastybrew via the BBB Box. I used to LOOOOOVEEEEEEE frank’s cinnamon roll honeybush and then, i didn’t. I love cinnamon swirl bread, and then i liked it less (still a great tea though). So now there’s this one. And i think cinnamon teas are teas that i love and then don’t love…ebbing and flowing like the tide.

I like very much that this tea still keep the base present. It’s not just cinnamon in a cup. it’s baked goods like. mmmmm thanks tastybrew!

Fjellrev

I know what you mean about cinnamon teas. I’m hoping to pick up more of Tea Desire’s Cinnamon Star before I head back. It’s the only cinnamon tea that I never got sick of. Like a warm cinnamon bun.

Comments

Fjellrev

Toronto, ON