drank Caramel Latte by Shanti Tea

sipdown! today is a random drinking tea sort of day. mostly, whatever grabs my fancy when i happen to be standing near the kettle. :) MissB was kind enough to send a little of this one my way, for which i am thankful! this is one that i’ve been wanting to try for a while now but keep putting off because i HATE shanti’s website. i hate having to sign in to add things to a cart…i hate that you don’t know whether the tea is in stock or not until you click through to the tea – and they often have a lot of teas not in stock…it’s just not a pleasant experience combines with shipping prices that aren’t great.

Which of course makes me sad because i like supporting Canadian tea shops. So the tea..it’s…kinda bland. There’s a coffee taste hanging out in the background of the cup, but the brew isn’t a smooth blend. I don’t want to say it’s bitter because it wasn’t really but it was slightly dark. The caramel taste is slightly present but not enough for me to say wow. I hope this isn’t what justjames tastes when he drinks caramel flavoured teas lol
Still though, i’m happy to have tried it! thanks missb!

Fjellrev

Oh weird, I never even tried doing a mock order with them but that sounds like a mess. Too bad the actual tea (at least this one) isn’t that great either.

some of them are pretty tasty..but then they’re always out of stock when i go to try and get more lol

MissB

This was gifted to me by another Steepster, and I have yet to try it. Good to know about their website!

Comments

Fjellrev

MissB