drank White Ginger Pear by Tea Forte

sipdown! this was from a sampler a while back and i finally got round to trying this last one. Sadly i was hoping for more from these little packages. I think i’m better off sticking to tea that isn’t “designed for cold brewing”. Oh well, it was a great intro to some of tea fortes teas. This one is white and ginger…but not really pear. Instead there’s a weird taste to it that i’m not a fan of.

Iced 8 min or more
OMGsrsly

These are “designed for cold brewing”? As in, plunking them in the fridge with cold water? Huh. I’ll have to try that.

i mispoke.. i meant they’re designed to be iced teas… you still boil water, steep and then pour over ice or whatever.

Ahh, tea terminology. :)

Comments

OMGsrsly

Ahh, tea terminology. :)