sipdown! another tasty tea for this morning. I suspect the afternoon will be busy so i want to make sure i get a bunch of liquid in me before that happens. That way i can always toss some water in front of myself if it’s busy as it’s a bit more no fuss than tea haha. I like this one, but it’s not a restock for me. Maybe an occasional purchase as a sample just to rotate it through my cupboard but it just doesn’t wow me like some of the other teas i have. Nothing wrong with it – it’s delicious and i enjoy every last drop that i have but it’s just not a staple :)

TheTeaFairy

Know what you mean. A tea can be absolutely delicious, but doesn’t mean it has what I call the PCF (Permanent Collection Factor ).

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Toronto, ON