drank Golden Monkey Black Tea by Teavivre

it’s been far too long since i had this tea. I pulled it out this morning to kick start the day. My other half has the entire weekend off – he hasnt even had a single weekend day off since vacation in October. So we’re taking advantage. This was a wonderful start to the morning, which ended up being almost my only cup of tea today because we were out for longer than expected.

i may need to have this again tomorrow as it really was a fantastic cup this morning.

Dexter

Hmmmm interesting, I keep getting samples of this with orders, and I keep tossing them into swap packages. I really should try this one of these days….

i would! haha it’s one of those teas that i forget about, don’t think i enjoy as much as others and then have a great cup of it!

Terri HarpLady

I love this one. I almost drank this today :)

Comments

Dexter

Terri HarpLady

I love this one. I almost drank this today :)

Toronto, ON