drank Oriental Beauty by Butiki Teas

sipdown! (191) had a cup of this with dinner tonight – roast beef, rice, green beans and apple crisp for dessert! Even better? we watched the newest sherlock episode and it was fabulous! I had such a fantastic time watching it. It’s like everyone was on their game. I love how mycroft got a bit of depth to him. no spoilers here, but it was just a fantastically great time! and this tea was a lovely accompaniment.

keychange

I think you drink more tea than anyone in the world! also, your whole weekend sounded wonderful. We should try and meet up when next I’m in the GTA!

MissB

Oh gosh, the first or second episode of S03? First was… wowza. I loved it so. Zero spoilers either, however I think I’ve got an intellectual crush on Mycroft/Gatiss. “Thinking is the new sexy…”

Key change – haha I doubt that very much :)
MissB – the empty hearse…..so very sexy!

keychange

No way. you can seriously polish off like 19 cups a day or something. I’d need to live in diapers, I think LOL

Comments

keychange

MissB

Key change – haha I doubt that very much :)
MissB – the empty hearse…..so very sexy!

Toronto, ON