drank Mango Rooibos by Assam Tea Company

sipdown! (189) thanks for sending this my way Missb especially since it likely would have been one i picked out for my first order with this company (which will happen someday but later rather than sooner since my cupboard just went up!) I have to agree with missb that this is pretty close to mango “real” flavour. What i didn’t count on, was the smell. There’s something slightly cloying in the smell that is not sitting well with me. I an enjoying the tea for what it is but i’m not sure the smell wouldn’t get to me after a while. Not sure if i’ll order this myself but i’m glad i tried it. It’s a tea i could have in my cupboard now and again i think – one of the rotating teas :)

MissB

Their samples are huge and great to try stuff out. I have yet to find anything that I loved however.

Comments

MissB

Toronto, ON