this was my tea this morning to deal with the slushy, frozen mess out there. I only have maybe 5 more days worth of this tea left so i’m trying to savour them while also being excited for an excuse to place another order during the next sale haha. Added a bit of maple to this one just for fun and had a great morning tea :)

Cavocorax

Hey! We’re tiger buddies today!

lteg

I’ve been putting off placing an order for this tea. I’ve never found myself particularly drawn to an Assam, but I also don’t know that I’ve ever done due diligence to try a good one.

iteg – not up for a swap right away but i’d be happy to send some your way before you commit to a whole tin
Cavo- yay!

Comments

Cavocorax

Hey! We’re tiger buddies today!

lteg