My other morning tea, thankful that i brought two with me today since i haven’t had 5 mins to get food or anything. What a day! first day back with all the people who have been off for a week or two. I am really loving this today. It seems so much roastier and chocolatey. I may have to think about restocking this once i’m finished with my stash :)

Helena

I have this one I just haven’t tried it yet. A little addicted to Yu Lu Yan Chai at the moment but it’s almost gone thank god I ordered more!

yeah..16 ounces lol silly lady!

Amariel

One I want to try sometime…I see a lot of people have tried this one.

Helena

Oh god I would buy 16oz of this one too if it were available I just tried it with a little bit of milk oh god Chocolate Heaven!

Comments

Helena

yeah..16 ounces lol silly lady!

Amariel

One I want to try sometime…I see a lot of people have tried this one.

Toronto, ON