drank Key Lime by Grosche

when theteafairy gives you directions, you listen. Must.Not.Brew.Hot. So i cold brewed this because after all, I wouldn’t want to risk the tea tasting like feet (there’s a story there for another time) :) I’ve never had tea from this company so it was nice to receive this in my swap with the teafairy. This is a very lightly flavoured tea that really does have a natural lime taste. I’m going to have to play with this a little more but it’s tasty! especially with just a pinch of sweetner added to it! thank you teafairy!

Iced 8 min or more
TheTeaFairy

Hahaha! That was funny :-) Glad you liked it iced, it’s a true fresh lime flavour, isn’t it?
BTW, at your own risk you may also have your feet session, I’m not much of a control freak, lol!!!
P.S. Don’t forget the cocktail option too, I think I put enough in there on purpose so you can I have a few more shot.

Kamyria

LMAO!! Now I’m intrigued! Tea tasting like feet, I wonder what’s that like. If I was you, I don’t think I could stop myself… just so I could say I had a tea that tasted like feet. lol

kam – oh that story will be in my tea logs eventually when i get more time to drink up the samples that the teafairy sent me :)

TheTeaFairy

About that feet business, don’t know if you ever tried it, but I remember Crème de Menthe puerh from DavidsTea…REALLY tasted like stinky feet!!! Imagine, it’s over 3 years ago and I still remember that awful smell, yuck, yuck…

mattcc

i like it iced as well! very nice tea

TheTeaFairy

Haha! mattcc, I thought no one else knew this tea even existed!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Kamyria

mattcc

i like it iced as well! very nice tea

TheTeaFairy

Haha! mattcc, I thought no one else knew this tea even existed!

Toronto, ON