Another tea that i had this morning and that i’m nearly out of. I haven’t yet figured out yet though if that’s because i’m trying to find an excuse to have to place another order now that LB is back in stock lol. I do really enjoy this blend, though it’s not one for everyday heh!

Fjellrev

I agree. I thought I’d like this one more than LB but no dice!

Terri HarpLady

I REALLY want to place another Verdant order. I need to get a bunch of this, some more of the Vanilla Citrus Spice, & try out the new LB

i have two coupons to use before the end of january so i WILL be placing an order, even if it’s a small one heh

Little Terri is really trying to be good :\

Comments

Fjellrev

I agree. I thought I’d like this one more than LB but no dice!

Little Terri is really trying to be good :\