sipdown! thanks missb i LOVE the way this one smells. Brewed up it’s also really quite tasty! Such that i may need to think about picking up a small quantity of this in future. :) It’s tangy without being pucker face sour and it smells wonderful! I have a feeling this wouldn’t be too bad as a cold brew either :)

Dexter

Interesting, the eucalyptus scares me. When I hear eucalyptus I think vicks vapo rub. Couldn’t imagine it in a tea, but your tasting note doesn’t really sound like vicks, so hmmmm maybe…

hmmmm…eucalyptus grapefruit?
I love both of them individually, one for aromatherapy & the to eat AND for aromatherapy. I can’t imagine them together, but would love to try that combo, just to see.

If i get some with my future herbal infusions order, I’ll send some to both of you :)

Terri HarpLady

That’s because you’re awesome!

MissB

I’ve got extra I can send over too if anyone wants to try.

Comments

Dexter

hmmmm…eucalyptus grapefruit?

Terri HarpLady

That’s because you’re awesome!

MissB

I’ve got extra I can send over too if anyone wants to try.

Toronto, ON