sipdownd of this one. Second cup around there’s a flavour in here i do not like. I can handle the spicy heat of this, but there’s an almost soapy? floral? flavour in the background that i’m not happy with. That being said, this makes me want to go dig sichuan caravan out of the cupboard and have that for the other sort of spicy ginger love it flavour. Thanks for sharing this dexter!

Cavocorax

This is listed as a black chia, but it’s a rooibos, isn’t it? It’s gotta be. Unless I’m crazy.

Rooibos as far as I’m concerned :)

Terri HarpLady

Mmm….Sichuan caravan…

Comments

Cavocorax

Rooibos as far as I’m concerned :)

Terri HarpLady