drank Peppermint Patty by Butiki Teas

Trying this tonight as a latte to see how it holds up. I keep forgetting i have 4oz of this one in my cupboard because i locked it away in a tin! I have to say that i just love this tea either way. Straight, steeped as a latte! it’s delicious!

MissB

Ooh, good idea. Had it just straight a few hours back, and it’s just so.. yum!

TheTeaFairy

That a whole lot of patties!

OMGsrsly

4oz! That is a testament to the awesomeness of this tea. I need to add it to my next order.

I love mint chocolate, but I get tired of the black base. This is a creamier version or something…and it’s economical haha

Terri HarpLady

I should probably give this one another chance. I only tried a sample, & I remember it being nice enough, plus I need to really cut the evening caffeine & I’m running low on that pumpkin ginger chai

remind me and i can send some your way next BBB Box….man i hope that doesn’t go missing…

Terri HarpLady

How long ago did you mail it?

Comments

MissB

Ooh, good idea. Had it just straight a few hours back, and it’s just so.. yum!

TheTeaFairy

That a whole lot of patties!

OMGsrsly

Terri HarpLady

How long ago did you mail it?

Toronto, ON