drank Zhu Rong Yunnan Black by Verdant Tea

semi sipdown! finished up my bag from august this morning so now i just have the ounce left from my december order :) I might have to pick up a few more ounces if i make a verdant order this month, just to keep a decent sized stock of this in the house :) Such a good cup to wake up with in the morning!

Terri HarpLady

This is one I hate to run out of! You know me, the tea hoarder. I really need to open a tearoom

heh for me it’s LB. I don’t like a lot of yunnans, but this one is good. given a coin toss it’d go to LB though heh

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Toronto, ON