had a cup of this to work on getting through some of my smaller amounts of tea. An enjoyable cup of pear tea, though nothing to knock your socks off and write home about :)

Lala

Did you ever find the perfect pear tea?

Kamyria

I have never had a pear tea… Something I definitely have to try because I love pears. :)

Lala…not yet but i’ve had a number of delicious ones. This one is pretty tasty…and i think it was upton’s? that i liked…or maybe it was steeped and infused. something like that. heh but perfect? not yet :)

Comments

Lala

Did you ever find the perfect pear tea?

Kamyria