drank Orange & Cream by Della Terra Teas

Another tea for this evening while i try desperately to book flights for our vacation in february. At this rate, i almost want to say the hell with it and just book a flight to wherever happens to be cheap on the day we want to leave! I am still enjoying this one, though i’m already getting near the end of my little bag. I probably should have picked up more on black friday but i just couldn’t justify it. At least this way, i’m getting through teas faster heh

Terri HarpLady

There is that!

Yvonne

This is one I really, really want to try!

MissB

If it helps, I’ve had mucho luck with Priceline getting great flights for ridiculously low prices, i.e. round-trip Seattle to New York for less than $300, all inclusive. I also use a free app on my phone called Skyscanner that has saved my butt a few times with last-minute fares.

basically i needed to book this flight last week…. soooo now i need to rethink what w’re doing. ie. still going or if i put it off until april..or if we want to do the whole buffalo on the bus to fly from the US.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

There is that!

Yvonne

This is one I really, really want to try!

MissB