drank Rocket Fuel by Adagio Teas

hey guys…guess what?! I found a tea i like from Adagio. Clearly it’s not a black base tea hahahahaha KallieBoo! sent this my way and i am glad that she did. I really like how the blueberry and orange blend together. I think the only thing that would make this even more tasty yummy for me would be the addition of a teeeeny bit of vanilla :) thanks a bunch kallie!

Fjellrev

I’ve pretty much written this company off years ago when I discovered the horrendous shipping to Canada haha.

It’s not my favourite company but swaps intrigue me. And there’s a store in Chicago heh so I’ll check it out

Comments

Fjellrev

Toronto, ON