drank Bamboo-Pomelo by TeaGschwendner

sipdown! (170) Not bad…down 8 today and tried a few of my samples from the teafairy. Still have more in me though now i have to run some errands so we can get back and make the roast for tonight! I quite like this one, so of course i’m torn now since i might be able to get over to their chicago store next week. To order, or not to order…that IS the question. Thanks for sharing this one with me MissB!

TheTeaFairy

Can’t believe you’re already down to 170!

I’m kinda wondering if ican. Get to 160 this weekend because I’ll be picking up about 15 teas this weekend from orders arriving….and then if I buy anything in Chicago…

Cavocorax

That’s really awesome! Go, Sipdown, go!

i don’t think i’ll get to 150 this month as planned but setting goals at least gives me something to work towards. I mean hell, i only have one tea from March 2013 in my cupboard and then my oldest is from May!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Can’t believe you’re already down to 170!

Cavocorax

That’s really awesome! Go, Sipdown, go!

Toronto, ON