drank Rhubarb Vanilla Ale by Butiki Teas

picked a random flavoured tea from my butiki cupboard and this was it. I have a tendency to hoard them and then need to place giant orders with Stacy, so i’m trying to get better at drinking them so that i can place multiple smaller orders and not miss anything i might love. This one appears to be a tea that will grow on me as i drink it. I love the hoppy sort of rhubarby taste to this. mmmmm

TastyBrew

I think I’ve found that I don’t love rhubarb flavor. I liked the ruby pie, but the rhubarb kept me from loving it. Same goes for this tea.

Terri HarpLady

I really thought I would hate this one, LOL, but it wasn’t bad at all! Probably not something I’d order, but fun to try.

I love that you, me, & others have a ‘butiki cupboard’, hahaha

Comments

TastyBrew

Terri HarpLady