drank Ombrelle de Papier by Camellia Sinensis

Another one from VariaTEA and man…this one smells AMAAAAZING! I really do like this one a LOT. I really need to get around to a camelia Sinesis order because i’ve had a few now and they are pretty solidly good teas. :) This isn’t a floral blend…it’s just fruity and tasty and delicious…even though it’s not a black tea ;)

Dexter

Thumbs up for Camellia Sinensis and thumbs up for this tea. :))

VariaTEA

I am glad you liked this as well. I also am not a huge fan of greens/whites but this is definitely a tasty cup. I am not sure what the shipping for Camellia Sinensis is but I will be back in Toronto in April and can bring some back with me. Especially as it is literally a block from my house. Just pm me if you are ever interested.

nice! it’s 50% free across canada but i will for sure keep that in mind. I mean, on the other hand i am also up for any excuse to road trip to montreal as well haha

Ysaurella

the tea name is so lovely, so romantic , so Frenchy Chinese

Tea Sipper

This IS very tasty smelling!

Comments

Dexter

Thumbs up for Camellia Sinensis and thumbs up for this tea. :))

VariaTEA

Ysaurella

the tea name is so lovely, so romantic , so Frenchy Chinese

Tea Sipper

This IS very tasty smelling!

Toronto, ON