drank Ginger Orange by CaesarsTea

awe yeah! sipdown mania! haha thanks VariaTEA for making it easy for me to try a bunch of new teas but also get my numbers down quick :) I quite like this one, though i wish there was a little more ginger and a little more orange. it’s a reasonably nice puerh with hints of ginger. I just want MOOOAAAAAAAAR! i am a fan of that spicy ginger,and hoped that this would have just a splash of orange to bring it all together. Not quite. but almost. still a good cup though!

VariaTEA

Haha. I am glad you are liking them. I actually didn’t try this one. I got two free samples when I bought like 25 teas and sent one to you and the other to OMGsrsly.

the gingerpuerh from tao is better..but lacking the orange. so maybe i can buy that and add an orange slice haha

Yvonne

This sounds delicious! I love orange teas.

VariaTEA

Haha that might be a good plan. I am not much into pu’erh so I tend to pass the samples along. I think you have come to be associated with pu’erhs in my mind just as Dexter3657 is who I think of when I think of chai.

Dexter

(I think I need to be posting more pu’erh tasting notes….)

Comments

VariaTEA

Yvonne

This sounds delicious! I love orange teas.

Dexter

(I think I need to be posting more pu’erh tasting notes….)

Toronto, ON