drank Caramel Toffee by CaesarsTea

this sample fell off my table, so it wasn’t added to my cupboard, but now it’s all finished! I have to say that the caramel toffee puerh from majesteas here in toronto is more up my alley. This one is decent enough, but lacking the deep, rich creamy taste that i love blending with my puerh. Still good to compare though, so thanks a bunch Variatea!

VariaTEA

This also was not as popular as Tea Desire’s take on Caramel Pu’erh. It is always fun to try though.

Comments

VariaTEA

Toronto, ON