back log from Friday. I had this just to try it out because i really wanted a keemun, but wasn’t prepared yet to go through my entire keemun comparison. I’ve had this a couple of times now and while it’s tasty, i still prefer the other version that teavivre does. That being said all of their keemuns are in my house now, so i’ll be doing a full comparison/battle of the best in the near-ish future :)

looseTman

I look forward to your TeaVivre Keemun comparison.

Hoping i’ll have time on sunday to spend time doing it. I forgot that saturday is the toronto tea festival heh Won’t have much time for tea drinking then!

caile

Yay! looking forward to your comparisons as well.

Comments

looseTman

I look forward to your TeaVivre Keemun comparison.

caile

Yay! looking forward to your comparisons as well.

Toronto, ON