thank you Tastybrew! This is another of the BBB Box offerings that came my way a little while ago. This might? be one of the first teas that i’ve had from the California Tea house and it’s a pretty decent tea. I’m not sure that it knocks any of my top contenders out of the running but it’s a really nice sweet, chocolately, slightly malty sort of cup that suits me quite nicely! Thanks for sharing TB!

Courtney

Sounds tasty. I rolled out of bed late, and I think I’ll hunt down something similar in my cupboard.

Comments

Courtney

Toronto, ON