drank Sichuan Caravan by Verdant Tea

le sigh. This is not the blend it used to be. Everytime i have it, it makes me a little more sad. This version is a dull version of the previous incarnation. There is way less punch to this one and the spicy is way milder. That doesn’t make for a bad tea, but this version is not something i need to keep on hand. I suppose i could probably find ginger somewhere to add to it to give it a little more punch, but i am not so magically herb inclined as some heh

It isn’t the same, but I still enjoy it, using a heaping TB

CelebriTEA

Good recommendation Terri…I have been using 2 tsp and I love it.
I think a tiny bit more puerh would give a little more punch, and while I like
ginger in a blend…I am not wanting it “in my face” …I wish I could taste the other
blend to compare.

Terri HarpLady

it’s been awhile since I had a cup of this. Might have to break it out later :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

It isn’t the same, but I still enjoy it, using a heaping TB

CelebriTEA

Good recommendation Terri…I have been using 2 tsp and I love it.
I think a tiny bit more puerh would give a little more punch, and while I like
blend to compare.

Terri HarpLady

it’s been awhile since I had a cup of this. Might have to break it out later :)

Toronto, ON