drank Laoshan Village Chai by Verdant Tea

my other morning tea, though i had a bit of honey and milk in it today since sometimes you just have to do that, with chai :) still a delicious cup of yum, though i prefer the version without goji berries!

keychange

A chai with goji berries…I’ve never heard of that before!

verdant changes their formulation for winter/summer. it’s still tasty but not the original i fell in love with

keychange

Oh that’s right-I forgot they had summer and winter blends!

Fjellrev

Oh yeah, I forgot they did that with this one. Mine had the goji in it, and I personally loved it. Didn’t really notice them amongst all the spice flavours!

Comments

keychange

A chai with goji berries…I’ve never heard of that before!

keychange

Oh that’s right-I forgot they had summer and winter blends!

Fjellrev