River Song, you suck. Blergamot! yuck. I figured i would start with the teas in my pack that i knew i would be less enthusiastic about, but still hopeful. This is blergamot.

I’m cheating and removing this from my cupboard because i know i won’t drink the rest of it. Instead i’ll parcel it out to share with swap friends who want to try it or (looking at cavocorax), want more :)

also in terms of flavour…this really just tastes like an EG to me..that’s maybe just a little creamier? maybe?

Courtney

Blergamot haha.

Roswell Strange

when I first read the description I thought this sounded really good – and then I took a second to break down the individual components and realized it actually is probably something I’d be less than enthusiastic about taste wise – and that really I was probably only excited because of the character.

Mmm, blergamot. I’d take that over poo-erh any day. :p

poo-er is delicious! it’s earthy, bold, dark taste is yummy! giggling

Fjellrev

Looks like someone is mesmerized by poo-ERGH.

Dinosara

You and me both Fjellrev!

Comments

Courtney

Blergamot haha.

Roswell Strange

Mmm, blergamot. I’d take that over poo-erh any day. :p

poo-er is delicious! it’s earthy, bold, dark taste is yummy! giggling

Fjellrev

Looks like someone is mesmerized by poo-ERGH.

Dinosara

You and me both Fjellrev!

Toronto, ON