Watching fringe, eating butter tarts from the tea festival, trying out a few more of my Dr. Who fan blends so i know what i like and don’t. This one is a bit better than the other two, which is giving me confidence in my order of how i figured i’d like these blends heh. So far, i’ve been pretty spot on in terms of things. Again, not a fan of adagio’s black base but this is a decent enough cinnamon tea with a few other things going on. It’s not IN YOUR FACE cinnamon like i think it was david’s tea – glitter n’ gold…this one is much more subdued and you can still taste the tea.

also…OMG AAAH NEW TEA FORMAT FOR LOGGING JUST MADE MY HEAD EXPLODE WHEN I GOT TO THE DASHBOARD…. i can’t comment on my own tasting note anymore so i’m editing…

Starfevre

You can’t comment on your own tasting note? What if someone says something first?

Courtney

I miss Fringe so much.

Roswell Strange

It startled me too! I’m sure I’ll adjust, but right now not loving it.

Courtney…you can now. I think it was just a hiccup between the refresh :)

Roswell Strange

I couldn’t figure out how to “add” flavours. Coconut was the only one I wanted that was there. I was also looking for apple and pineapple :/

Roswell Strange

And I posted that on the wrong note…

Amariel

I ll not likely see her again. :(

TheTeaFairy

Haha! My head also exploded Sil!!

Amariel – huh? I’m lost

Comments

Starfevre

Courtney

I miss Fringe so much.

Roswell Strange

It startled me too! I’m sure I’ll adjust, but right now not loving it.

Courtney…you can now. I think it was just a hiccup between the refresh :)

Roswell Strange

And I posted that on the wrong note…

Amariel

I ll not likely see her again. :(

TheTeaFairy

Haha! My head also exploded Sil!!

Amariel – huh? I’m lost