drank Wenshan Bao Zhong Reserve by Tealux

I’ve got a bit of catching up to do from this afternoon as i’m finally getting a few moments. I’m doing my best to sipdown as many teas as i can in order to get back on track with my mid year goal for July (100).

The TeaFairy sent this my way and it is delicious! and it’s a green oolong. But it’s refreshing and sweet and juicy and honestly? I’ll probably buy more later on when my cupboard is under control for those times when i really want a lighter tea. I’ve discovered that i often don’t like flavoured greens, but the occasionally straight green or straight oolong is what i want from time to time.

Thank you so much for sharing TeaFairy! The last little bit of this is of course off to Terri :)

Terri HarpLady

Thank you Sil & TeaFairy!

TheTeaFairy

Haha! You are both welcome, this one is outstanding, so glad I get to share it :-)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Thank you Sil & TeaFairy!

TheTeaFairy