3500 Tasting notes. I figured Martha was a good one for that milestone, since she certainly walked a long long way. This was one of the few that in the sampler that i thought i would enjoy, and i was right. It’s good to know that in looking at the ingredients for each of the blends, i was pretty accurate in terms of how i figured i would enjoy the teas. There are a few there that changed order a little, but not much.

This one is an average blend that is on the sweet side, but not overly so. Just a pretty decent cup of caramel sort of black tea. Not too shabby!

VariaTEA

Congrats on 3500!! One day, one day I will catch up to you.

probably! at the rate you’re going haha

Terri HarpLady

3500!! Woo Hooo You!!!

OMGsrsly

Wow, 3500! :)

__Morgana__

Wowie zowie! Amazing!

Comments

VariaTEA

Congrats on 3500!! One day, one day I will catch up to you.

probably! at the rate you’re going haha