Hello Captain! You know? I’m ok with this one. I think i’ve figured out that the adagio ceylon is NOT my preferred black base, but it’s not terrible in this one. Yes there’s a rooibos presence, but it’s not dominating. I do get the almond flavour, though it’s pretty subtle. There’s a hint of the chocolate…i guess? i think? but it’s not very strong. Do i like this tea? it’s alright…but it’s NOT captain Jack to me…and it’s not quite what it claims to be.. :)

Roswell Strange

Not sure about the tea version, but I do you me some Captain Jack ;) He can say ‘hello’ to me anytime.

**do love me

yeah…it’s weird though when Barrowman has appearances on “Arrow”..my head always goes whaaaaaaaa

Comments

Roswell Strange

**do love me