Yep….this one is my favourite of the Teavivre Keemun’s though on the flip side, runner up was the grade 2 version because of the smokier factor of it…so price wise they sort of even each other out haha. Glad i had the chance to try several cups of each and compare the versions. :)

That also gives me sipdowns 5 and 6 for today

VariaTEA

I am also at 6 sipdowns today. Yay for sipdowns!!

i figure i’ll probably hit 10 today then anything tomorrow is bonus haha

looseTman

Your highest rated TeaVivre tea. Have you had a chance to do a side-by-side comparison with their Premium Keemun Hao Ya?

I have. I prefer this one by far. I actually don’t mind grade 2 – but it’s smokier than the rest so you have to be in the mood for that, though far less smokier than say their lapsang.

Comments

VariaTEA

I am also at 6 sipdowns today. Yay for sipdowns!!

i figure i’ll probably hit 10 today then anything tomorrow is bonus haha