drank Tiramisu Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

oh man. i did NOT think that i was going to like this as much as i am. I pulled this together as a quick pick me up latte today as part of my “have a matcha latte every day until it’s gone” thing that i’m doing. No sugar needed. I’m using distinctive flavouring and because I want to make sure Cavocorax gets to try this, i only used 1 tsp for 2 cups of milk, when it’s usually 2-3 for 2 cups haha.

Not only does this smell heavenly but it tastes delicious. I actually dislike tiramisu, because of the texture…so i can usually only get through a few bites before i give up. This? i could drink often…. sooo yummy!

Roswell Strange

Sounds awesome! :)

MissB

Wow. So the flavor minus the texture?

exactly :) there is some of this coming out west for you guys to try

Cavocorax

Awww. Thank you! I can’t wait to try this one!

Comments

Roswell Strange

Sounds awesome! :)

MissB

Wow. So the flavor minus the texture?

exactly :) there is some of this coming out west for you guys to try

Cavocorax

Awww. Thank you! I can’t wait to try this one!

Toronto, ON