had this cold.

Iced 8 min or more
Anna

I’m sort of mesmerized by the fact this has -1 comments at this point. Will I nudge it up to 0?

haha

__Morgana__

How does that even happen?

Anna

…and that’s exactly what happened! Wow. Now there are four actual comments, and the post is labaled as having three comments. SPOOKY.

Anna

“labaled”. Really, Anna? REALLY.

Kittenna

-1 comments? How what huh???? :P I see the discrepancy too.

Kittenna

Also, JEALOUS of the tea. But… I may have some of my own from… someone… gosh I have too much tea.

Kitenna, check. If not I have extra ican. Share

Kittenna

I thiiiink Roswell Strange gave me some. I’ll check. And if she did, I totally have already drank a cup too, over Christmas while I wasn’t logging.

Anna

Also this is sort of a badass tasting note. ‘Had this cold. Ice cold.

lol anna haha

Comments

Anna

haha

__Morgana__

How does that even happen?

Anna

“labaled”. Really, Anna? REALLY.

Kittenna

-1 comments? How what huh???? :P I see the discrepancy too.

Kitenna, check. If not I have extra ican. Share

Anna

Also this is sort of a badass tasting note. ‘Had this cold. Ice cold.

lol anna haha