drank Irish Cream Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

oy..i have some catching up to do and very little desire to do it since i’m tired and just want to go to bed. I had this in the morning, since i’m still trying to get around to having some match every day…or close to it. :) I enjoyed this one, though i’m still thinking about tiramisu. This has a smooth, delicious irish creamy taste to it. My sample is distinctive, but i think it would probably be best as a Robust flavouring. As usual, i had this as a latte. It was the perfect start to my morning. no sweetener necessary for this one, though with a pinch of sugar the taste popped just a little :)

Toronto, ON