drank Magic Will by RiverTea

lost my tasting note on this one, but it was another sample from the lovely cavocorax. I’m actually glad to have the chance to try the puerh straight from RiverTea. It’s not a bad little puerh. Earthy and musty, but not overly harsh. A pretty decent average puerh. Having this straight will help with the couple of flavoured puerhs i’ve picked up form River Tea to try :) thanks cavo!

Cavocorax

I thought it was pretty average too. Good in that it didn’t taste like just earth, but not super memorable. Glad I just grabbed a sample!

Comments

Cavocorax

Toronto, ON