I tried steeping this one in apple juice over night. I love it! i think i’d actually be good to steep this in water over night and then add a little apple juice to it just for fun. Overall, still enjoying this one.

Lala

That’s interesting. I never thought to steep directly into juice.

haha yeah…first time i’ve done it too

aisling of tea

What’s awesomely fun and yummy is to put fresh apple slices in tea and then let it chill overnight. You get a hint of apple sweetness in your tea and tea-flavored apples!

ooh i’ll have to try that!

Comments

Lala

That’s interesting. I never thought to steep directly into juice.

haha yeah…first time i’ve done it too

aisling of tea

ooh i’ll have to try that!

Toronto, ON