drank Dinjoye Estate Assam by Butiki Teas

I’ve been up working for a bit now, trying to get things wrapped up before my other half decides to grace me with his presence this morning lol. I can’t decide how i feel about this one. One day there’s a bitterness to it i don;t like and then the next day it’s just bold and delicious. Seems to me that there’s an after taste here as well that i don’t love. Still on the fence on this one for now. I think i’ll likely land on this being a decent enough tea, but not one to restock as there are other straight teas from stacy i like more.

No real plans for sipdowns today, though if i can get through 4 that would be awesome. Instead i’m focusing largely on having some of my butiki teas as i tend to hoard those and hold off on drinking them a lot of the time…for no real reason lol

Toronto, ON