drank J.E Oolong Milky by THE O DOR

as a non fan of oolongs, I’m happy ysaurella sent me a sample since she and I have similar feelings regarding oolongs most of the time. :) Since she enjoys this one, i figured i would likely enjoy it as well. And i was right! this has a really nice milk oolong taste without that oily weird thing that sometimes happens with milk oolongs. The flavour was smooth and creamy without being too vegetal or too fake tasting. i think this one and Mandala’s are probably my favourite as far as milk oolongs go.

Merci encore une fois madam!

Ysaurella

I’m so happy you loved this one ! I looooove it but me I am an Oolong lover :)

Must have you confused with someone else… for some reason i thought you didn’t like oolongs.. ah well..either way it was lovely!

Ysaurella

I think we are sisters in Darjeelings in fact :) I am not a huge fan but love some.

yes! i must have been thinking of darjeelings!

Comments

Ysaurella

I’m so happy you loved this one ! I looooove it but me I am an Oolong lover :)

Ysaurella

yes! i must have been thinking of darjeelings!

Toronto, ON