drank Grand Oolong Fancy by Mariage Frères

Another oolong from Ysaurella it appears that today was the day that i decided to drink a number of the teas she sent me. This one, is an interesting tea. I an enjoying it, though it doesn’t do nearly the same things to me as it does my favourite companion from france :) However, this could almost….almost teach me to enjoy oolongs! thank you for sharing!

Kittenna

Is this along the same lines as the Sparrow’s Tongue oolong from Butiki? Or different story, just lacking that oolonginess you find objectionable?

Kittenna

Upon further inspection, it looks not to be a green oolong, so not like Sparrow’s Tongue, haha.

lacking what i don’t like haha

Ysaurella

it is a very mellow but very very mellow Oolong, I’m glad it helps you to appreciate Oolongs

Comments

Kittenna

lacking what i don’t like haha